Sport for Gender Equity
Title: SPORT FOR GENDER EQUITY
Running dates: January – December 2020
Programme: Erasmus+ Sport | Small collaborative partnership
ID number: 613704-EPP-1-2019-1-ES-SPO-SSCP
- Asociacion Iniciativa Internacional Joven (Coordinator – Spain)
- Associazione Travelogue (Italy)
- Cyprus Girls Can (Cyprus)
- Fundacja Europejski Instytut Outsourcingu (Poland)
- Beyond 96 Youth Club (Ireland)
- To improve key competences of professionals in the field of sport for developing activities and/or projects that contribute to gender equality and to fight against gender violence;
• To generate a space for reflection on parameters, behaviours and attitudes that we have derived from the patriarchal society;
• To exchange experiences, good practices and methodologies and develop new educational tools among organizations and professionals from five European
• To create an international network of organizations that work with sport as a socioeducational tool for justice, social transformation, inclusion, equality and
First Transnational project meeting in Ireland (February 2020)
LOCAL ACTIVITIES 1:
1. Analysis of the situation of women and sport;
2. Identification of good practices;
3. Meetings with important stakeholders;
4. Identification of learning needs;
5. Development of materials for the Seminar in Poland;
6. Selection and preparation of participants.
Seminar in Poland (July 2020):
- To improve key competences of participants for their personal and professional development;
- To provide participants new knowledge and competences for reflecting about parameters, behaviours and attitudes that we have from the patriarchal society and how they influence our daily lives;
- To offer, exchange and create tools for working gender equality through sport;
• To foster cooperation and exchange of knowledge, good practices and competences between five Programme Countries.
LOCAL ACTIVITIES 2:
1. Evaluation with the participants of the Seminar;
2. Intermediate evaluation of the project;
3. Two workshops in each country;
4. One visibility activity in each country;
5. eBook writing and designing;
6. Video editing.
Final Conference in Spain (November 2020)
Three parts: (1) evaluation of the project between partners, (2) presentation of the
project to local population and (3) visibility activity with local population.
LOCAL ACTIVITIES 3:
1. Final version of the eBook in English and Spanish;
2. Final version of the video;
3. eBook translation to other languages and its designing;
4. Activities to present/share project results.
- eBook: digital publication to collect all information, materials and photos of the
- Video: collection of videos and photos of the project. Uploaded in YouTube.
- Website of the project and social networks;
- Good practices exchanged, new tools created and training materials;
- Posters, leaflet and other materials for project visibility;
- Photos and videos;
- Certificates of key competences acquired by participants.
- New competences;
- Knowledge and experiences connected with project topics;
- Bring sports activities closer to local population, especially to groups at risk of social exclusion;
- More awareness in local population;
- Commitment and involvement at international level of organizations working locally;
- Commitment of project organisations in sport and gender projects;
- Reinforcement of contacts and networks at local and international level.