Project “Prepararsi al Lavoro”
A new project for our association: “Prepararsi al Lavoro” (“How to prepare for a job”) a project sustained by the Foundation ‘Cassa di Risparmio di Perugia’.
This project is composed by various help desks that aim to guide in job research.
- Guide to Curriculum Vitae, through which our volunteers will assist in the creation or update of your CV. (every Monday 16.00 to 18.00)
- Guide to Local job research, through which an expert in active job research will help you check local job offers; part of this help desk includes the ‘job interview simulation’. (every second and forth Friday of the month, 15.00 to 17.00)
- ‘Listener help desk’, an expert advice from a clinic pedagogist and psychologist, to help sharing personal experiences and improve your soft skills. (every Tuesday – appointment only)
- ‘Opportunities in Europe’, a service that aids in the research of a study, work or volunteering opportunity abroad. (every Wednesday – appointment only)
- ‘Start-up’, to help those who want to turn an idea or a business project into a business plan. (every Friday 16.00 to 18.00 – appointment only)
For further information and to schedule appointments, contact us through our site, or our Facebook page (Travelogue), or our phone number 075 8749895.