Follow Your Way
- Title: FOLLOW YOUR WAY
- Running dates: April 2018 – December 2019
- Programme: Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnerships for Youth
- ID number: 2017-3-CZ01-KA205-046864
Best Practice Exchange in the field of Career guidance, suggesting a logic framework for improvement to be used further on.
- To develop and deepen cooperation with relevant Stakeholders in each country
- To analyze situation in each country revealing main needs, difficulties and suggestions for improvement;
- Best practice Exchange based on each national survey results
- To organize a Seminar for defining the common issues we are capable to improve by our joint forces, suggesting solutions;
- Based on the common experience and on the results of the Seminar, to develop a framework for training course for our Stakeholders
youth workers, teachers, counselors, educators, advisers
Young people 13-30
Institutions/bodies providing career guidance
Schools and vocational educational centres
Pedagogical and Psychological services
Leisure time facilities
Local and regional municipalities
Building local collaboration networks
Situation analysis (survey)
4 Transnational project meetings
Designing the Framework for training course
The Project “Follow your way” will be carried out by Associazione Travelogue (Italy), Klaipeda Pedagogical Psychological Service (Lithuania), TheDojo.Org. (United Kingdom) and coordinated by International Educational Center GEMS (Czech Republic) during the period April 2018 – December 2019.
What is needed now is a young person with the ability to face non predictable situations, able to understant his/her “talent” and able to develop quickly at a professional and personal point of view.
At the same time, there are a few companies, which have difficulties in recruiting staff to hire and there are job opportunities in innovative areas that young people might grasp by developing entrepreneurial skills and business ideas.
The project will develop new ways of cross sectorial cooperation on National and International level in the field of Career guidance.
For further information related to the project check the FB Page!