E.T.I.C.A.S.D. – Education Tools Improvement Contributing to Adult Social Development
- Title: E.T.I.C.A.S.D. – Education Tools Improvement Contributing to Adult Social Development
- Running dates: September 2018 – August 2020
- Programme: Erasmus+ KA2 Strategic Partnerships | Adult Education
- ID number: 2018-1-IT02-KA204-048331
- ASSOCIAZIONE TRAVELOGUE (Applicant) – Italy
- ASOCIACION INICIATIVA INTERNACIONAL JOVEN – Spain
- INTERACTIVE MEDIA KNOWLEDGE TRANSFER – Greece
- CREFAD LOIRE – France
The European Union is still facing a lot of difficulties that put at risk the “inclusive growth” which the Europe 2020 strategy is aiming for.
Not only young people, but also many adults over 50 are unemployed and many migrants, regularly resident in EU countries have great difficulty in finding a job.
In the case of adults over 50, the possession of obsolete qualifications, not updated with the skills required today, hinder their inclusion or permanence in the world of work. Many migrants, are in possession of only basic qualifications or, if they have qualifications, they are not recognized in the host countries.
Most over 50s and even migrants have little competence in new technologies.
Many adults living alone, with financial difficulties, without work are at risk of social exclusion and total isolation, also having difficulty in requesting help.
Women over 50 who live alone, have dedicated themselves in the past to the growth of their children and their families, they have renounced the development of skills and professionalism.
Migrants and refugees who live in the host countries have difficulty in feeling integrated into the social and working life, they have poor language skills and few opportunities to know and be known by the resident population.
There is a big difference in mentality between young people and over 50s and this causes a strong cultural gap, a lack of communication and dialogue skills.
A mentality of exclusion and rejection towards migrants is increasingly widespread.
Demographic aging of society can only be sustained by lengthening working life and active aging, by a culture of health and well-being and lifelong learning.
The project’s general objective is to develop key competences in adult population and strengthen the network of actors in the field of education, training, and guidance in each participating territories to promote social and professional fulfillment and inclusion of adults.
The Target Groups:
- Over 50 adult population disadvantaged for low level of qualification
- Adult migrants/refugees residing in the participant countries
- 32 direct participants to blended mobility
- min. 160 participants to local activities and on-line learning
- members of the partner organizations, educators, facilitators, adult education specialists, trainers in non formal activities, advisors, mentors, coordinators, experts
- SO1: Raising the quality of adult learning, involving 160 participants (over 50s and migrants) in learning experiences to strengthen their skills and Key Competences (1,2,3,4,5,6) in a creative, innovative, non-formal learning environment.
- SO2: To promote the inclusion of people at risk of social exclusion, fostering their self-esteem and autonomy, strengthening their attitude to lifelong learning and social development through experiences exchange with those coming from different contexts.
- SO3. To develop a more integrated information system in continue education, guidance, training and job opportunities, offered to adult population and increase the knowledge of EU Programmes for adults.
- SO4. Stimulate an open mind, intercultural exchange and intergenerational dialogue in at least 160 adults, fostering the development of their social skills and active participation to society.
- Learning materials on Key Competences (KC 1,2,3,4,5,6)
- Online interactive guide “e-Compass” created by using and combining together different types of material like: images, videos, graphics, interactive icons and buttons, mindmaps, visual menus and playful effects in order to deliver a really innovative way of learning process way more attractive and playful to the eye of the learner.
- Video Curriculum valorizing non formal and informal experiences of adult learners which will be developed during the learning activity.