We are collaborating with A.S.D. San Venanzo for a new project:
Volunteering for Sporty and Healthy Life,
a Small Collaborative Partnership founded by the Erasmus+Sport Programme of the European Union.
Tomorrow we will leave for Lithuania for the Transnational Coordination Meeting in Kaunas!
The partners of the project are:
- Iniciativa Internacional Joven (applicant) from Spain;
- ASD San Venanzo from Italy;
- Asociacija Aktyvistai from Lithuania;
- Miejski Osrodek Sportu i Rekreacji w Rybniku from Poland;
- IASIS from Greece.
The main objectives of the project are:
- Improve the key competences of the professionals of the partner organizations and other stakeholders, who wish to train, prepare and manage sports volunteering actions;
- Develop the capacity of sports organizations in the management and training of volunteers;
- Promote connections and the exchange of good practices between sports organizations and organizations in the field of youth and volunteering;
- Create a network of organizations from five countries that promote the training, preparation and management of volunteers in the field of sports, both locally, nationally and internationally.